Allie's Amazing Week in Mail!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So, this would have to be my biggest week in books ever, so I thought that I'd take this oppurtunity to do an In My Mailbox post.



Last Monday I received:

Everything Beautiful by Simmone Howell.
The Heir to Sevenwaters by Juliet Marrilier.
Surf Sisters by Laurine Croasdale.

And the following Monday I received:

The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Rumours by Anna Godbersen
The Museum of Mary Child by Cassandra Golds.
Savvy by Ingrid Law.
Something In The World Called Love by Sue Saliba.
The Boat by Nam Le.
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen.
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen.
The Push by Julia Lawrinson
.




Lots of reviews to come and a competition some time in the next month or two. And on the subject of competitions, remember, the Melina Marchetta competition is closing tomorrow and the winners will also be announced. If you have haven’t entered click here and leave me a comment, if you’ve entered and are looking for extra entries sign up and introduce yourself on the Sane Reading Boards here.


Anyway, what did everyone else get this week/last week?

7 Listener(s):

Laina said...

I got "Does This Book Make Me Look Fat" but it was a birthday present, not anything else. :P

Ellie said...

Craziness with all those books! I have The Luxe and Rumors, but Rumors sorta got shoved to the side when school started.

I got My Most Excellent Year, Ophelia by Lisa Klein and Sarah's Key, all from the library.

Alea said...

You got some good books there!

MySharonAnne said...

nice pile!

Ashley said...

You got some good books in the mail! The Sarah Dessen books are amazing! :)

Ruby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruby said...

Mmm, I just finished reading Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. Look forward to hearing what you think about it.

I got Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson from my brother for christmas. Surprisingly enjoyable, because I've never heard of it or her before now :)

Post a Comment