An Idea.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Recently I have been trying to come up with the most amazingly brilliant idea that I possibly can to make my blog a little more fun. Sticking to the name of my blog I thought of a little idea that I’m not sure is amazingly brilliant, but it will be fun to see how it goes, and I’ll need your help to pull it off.


Every fortnight I’m going to name a YA book and then I’m going to ask people who have read the novel why others should read it or why they shouldn’t, I’m going to ask people who haven’t read the novel why they would pick this novel up. For this, I won’t need a huge review, I want short comments about what you thought of the book, but when I say short I don’t want: I thought this book was good. I want insight!


When that two week block is over I’ll post up as many of your comments about the chosen book as I can and we’ll see whether the book is wonderful or not. The name is still under consideration, so help in that department would be marvellous, though I want the name to stay in tune with Just Listen as that is the name of the blog.


The thing about this is that I really need your help and contributions to get this off the ground. If you want to help me in anyway email me at the address under authors and publishers or leave a comment. I would love to hear your own ideas about this. Also, I want you to nominate the books, so email/comment me with your choices of what books would be best!

Thank-you!

6 Listener(s):

Anonymous said...

That is an amazingly brilliant idea! Wish I had thought of it. I definitely be participating in this one.

A book that I've always loved is Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess, so that's my nomination.

MySharonAnne said...

I think that it a great idea too. I'll have to think of a book. It's too early in the morning right now.

Simply_Megan said...

This is such a good idea! I'd help contribute.

Anna said...

This sounds like an amazing idea. :) Hm. Don't know of any books, but if I think of some, I'll let you know. :)

Kelsey said...

Brilliant idea. I'd contribute definitely! Hmm....A nomination could be....Undercover by Beth Kephart?

Laina said...

This sounds totally fun!! I'd love to help with this. I have Freaks! Alive on the Inside! by Annette Curtis Klause that I'm going to read soon.

Post a Comment