Just Listen Segment.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I’m really excited about starting the Just Listen segment and really want to start it. I’ve decided that the book we’ll start off will be Just Listen.

Anyone who has read Just Listen and is reading this post I need you to email me and tell me why you loved or hated this novel, tell me about your favourite character and why they were your favourite. And anything else you can think to tell me about it that may make someone interested in reading this novel really want to read it. Please remember to be insightful.

Also, when you email me at justlistenbookreviews[at]gmail[dot]com and tell me all about why or why not Just Listen is a book worth reading tell me what book you think will be a good choice for next time. You have two weeks to get your opinion in, so be quick!

0 Listener(s):

Post a Comment