Fabulous Blog Award

Friday, March 6, 2009


Adele from Persnickety Snark awarded me the Fabulous Blog award.


Here are 5 things that I am obsessed or addicted, or both to:


1. Coke. It rots your teeth very badly, I know, but I can't get enough of it.


2. BOOKS! I love to read, obviously. I love looking at books that are about to be released. I could spend hours in a bookstore.


3. Photos. I LOVE taking photos of me and friends, family, having a good time.


4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Most fantastic show in the whole world.


5. The computer and everything on it. I spend too much time on the computer, checking my emails, writing up reviews, writing, editing pictures (badly), blogging, posting. The list goes on and on.
Haven't been tagged yet? Well I'm tagging you!
Allie.

5 Listener(s):

Bostan said...

I love coke, i love books, and i love pictures and everything that they stand for.

prophecygirl said...

I love your fourth addiction :D

runa said...

Ditto. Buffy is amazing :)

deltay said...

I love photos and the computer too! And that picture of the bookshelves -- awesome.

Ruby said...

numbers 1 - 5 = brilliance. especially all of them. ;)

just recently got into buffy, and am totally addicted. my friend bought the first four seasons and we've been watching them together ever since.

Though I would probably put books above coke...

Post a Comment