In My Mailbox (3)

Sunday, March 1, 2009


In My Mailbox is the awesome segment created by The Story Siren.


Arrival by Charlotte McConaghy.



It has been foretold. Two worlds will collide when six mortals from Earth enter Paragor through a portal.
They will face forces of terrifying darkness.
Their journey will become the stuff of legends.
It is time.



I'm really excited about this one, the prologue was so amazing.

10 Listener(s):

Adele said...

I can't wait to jump into this book. I haven't even cracked the cover yet.

susan said...

It's always cool to get a book you really want to read. :-)

the story siren said...

hmm.... haven't heard of this one! must at to reading list!

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of Arrival, but it sounds interesting.

asdfjkl; said...

Okay, I haven't heard of this book but I definitely have to research it. I'll be waiting for your review! :)

Erika Powell said...

Haven't heard of this one but it sounds really good. Just what my wish list needs, it is already sooooo long

Carolina said...

I haven't heard of this book but it sounds really good!

Carrie said...

It looks really good. Can't wait to read your review. Thanks!!

Nancy said...

I am happy that you got a book that you have been waiting for. I have never heard of it but will have to look into it now :)

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Oooo I haven't heard of this one! It's going in my to read pile, thanks!

Post a Comment