In My Mailbox (5)

Sunday, March 15, 2009

In My Mailbox is the awesome weekly segment created by The Story Siren.


Just one book this week, but it's one I've been looking forward to.





Set in 1980s inner-city Sydney, The Lucky Ones follows maverick teen Tom, as he tries to make sense of life after school.The novel reveals in poignant and hilarious ways the workings of a young male mind – with all its misplaced romanticism, youthful delusions, bewilderment about girls and need for adventure.



I love the look of this one, the cover is pretty and the beginning was brilliant.







What did you get this week?

9 Listener(s):

susan said...

It is a gorgeous cover. I should read more male point of view books. I don't normally and haven't for years.

Sandy Fussell said...

Great cover and great description. I'm going to have to add this to the list. So many lists! In fact I think I'll make a Books from Blogs list in my sidebar right now! I loved Tohby Riddle's Nobody Owns the Moon - it was a picture book - but beautiful. I wish I could write across so many ages... *sigh*

Amy said...

great premise and pretty cover-i've got to put this on hold:)
-amy

Nancy said...

I am glad that you got a book that you have been looking forward to reading, there is no joy like that. The Lucky Ones sounds amazing and the cover is wicked cool. Happy reading :)

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this novel, but it sounds good. I like the cover too.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Oh, it does have a nice cover and I love these type of books. I want to read it now!!

-lauren

the story siren said...

sounds interesting!! never hear of it! must check it out! thanks!

Sarah Woodard said...

The cover is so pretty.

SARASAAD said...

情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,情色A片,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,成人網站,成人光碟,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,聊天室,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人影片,成人文章,微風成人區,成人交友,走光,巨乳,同志色教館,美女寫真,美女,A片

Post a Comment