Teaser Tuesday (1)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here's my first Teaser Tuesday. The book I'm reading at the moment is Undine by Penni Russon.

This is how it works:




*Grab your current read
*Let the book fall open to a random page
*Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
*You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!







"It was dangerous: it was the glittering blade of a knife; it was the momentum of a single mindedness of a bullet. But it was also vivid and intoxicating."




What I love about this book is the descriptions! They give you some great imagery.

5 Listener(s):

Adele said...

Oh my she has a way with words. I still have yet to read one of her books.

Thao said...

Impressive cover and good teaser.

Alix said...

Gosh! I think I'd have looked it up just based on the cover but that teaser is incredible.

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Great teaser!

We nominated your blog for the I Love Your Blog award. You can check out our blog and pick up your badge and get the rules on how to keep spreading it. =D

Happy Blogging & Reading!

Sandy Fussell said...

I wondered what Teaser Tuesday was about! Thanks for filling me in and what a great first choice. I immediately added Undine to my Reading List and Teaser Tuesday to my blog.

Post a Comment