Waiting On Wednesday (4)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Waiting on Wednesday is the awesome weekly segments that allows us book lovers to drool over soon to be released books. Find out all you need to know here.


This week I chose Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson.


Lia and Cassie are best friends, wintergirls frozen in matchstick bodies, competitors in a deadly contest to see who can be the skinniest. But what comes after size zero and size double-zero? When Cassie succumbs to the demons within, Lia feels she is being haunted by her friend's restless spirit.


I've seen reviews EVERYWHERE and it makes me want to read this book SO much more. It looks so amazing. Everything about it so captivating, the cover, the title. I can't wait until I can read this one.
Allie.

5 Listener(s):

Bostan said...

I like the cover.
And yea i have heard a lot of people talking about this book.

prophecygirl said...

I'm looking forward to this one too. All the reviews have been great!

Genevieve said...

I know! It seems like everyone but me has read and reviewed this book. I'm totally looking forward to it also.

Sadako said...

Cannot wait! Only one day till it comes out!!

Ruby said...

I got 'Chains' by Laurie Halse Anderson for christmas. Loved it and eagerly await 'Forge', the sequel. Are her others as good/better?

Post a Comment